Content and Environment
- Blood War
- The rate at which the Blood War mechanic tilts in favor of either demons or devils has been decreased.
- The rate at which the Blood War mechanic tilts in favor of either faction now decreases or increases based on how long it took for one team to gain the upper hand in recent battles.
- The faction which has most recently claimed victory in the Blood War now gains advantage at a reduced rate. Conversely, the losing faction gains advantage at an increased rate.
- As a result of the above changes, a victor in the Blood War will be declared less often, but it will be more likely for either side to claim victory.
- Known Issue: When the same side wins twice in a row, then the meter fills on their side again, the appropriate enemies take longer than expected to spawn (approximately 7 minutes).
- A voice line no longer cuts off.
- There is no longer a chance for Phase 2 to begin in a broken state, causing Zariel's animations not to play correctly.
Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance
- Cleric (Any)
- Hallowed Ground: The area indicator effect now appears on the floor of the
- Paladin: Justicar
- Resolved an issue wherein "Divine Touch" when cast by a Justicar would heal for slightly more than expected when healing 4, 5, or more than 5 targets.
- Paladin: Oathkeeper
- Resolved an issue wherein Aura of Divinity would remain on a target after respeccing out of the Oathkeeper paragon path.
- Cleric: Devout
- Resolved an issue wherein "Astral Shield" would not proc the feats "Empowered Soothe" or "Battle Prayer."
- Resolved an issue wherein the feat "Angel of Life" did not reduce the divinity cost of "Soothe" to 0.
- Resolved an issue wherein the heal over time effect of Healing Word only healed for 250 magnitude, when the tooltip indicated 300.
- Warlock: Soulweaver
- Increased the heal over time effect granted to Soulstorm by Feypact to 250, up from 100. The tooltip previously stated this heal over time effect was 400 magnitude, this was incorrect, it has been updated to reflect the proper magnitude.
- Pillar of Power: The targeting and area indicator effects now draw on more surfaces.
- Soulstorm: The effects have been adjusted to provide better visibility during combat.
- The heal over time effect granted to Revitalize by Feypact no longer splits among the targets healed like the main healing component of Revitalize. In conjunction with this change, the magnitude has been decreased to 200, down from 225.
Enemies and Encounters
Epic Dungeons (General)
- Enemies in epic dungeons now deal slightly less damage, in general.
Lair of the Mad Mage
- Arcturia's cocoon power now takes longer to pop, to better fit with the changes to healing.
Spellplague Caverns (Master)
- Kabal's arena no longer incorrectly has a large gray column obscuring the center of the arena.
Tomb of the Nine Gods
- Ras Nsi no longer has immensely increased ratings.
Items and Economy
- Lore items no longer incorrectly drop from certain enemies. The lore can instead be found in a location unlocked by the Avernus storyline, after defeating the enemies in question.
Reward Claims Agent
- Account-unlocked Legendary Mounts can once again properly be claimed. (For real this time.)
- The Metallic Dragonborn Race Reroll Bundle can now be purchased by accounts that have already unlocked the Metallic Dragonborn, for the sake of trading or selling.