Game Update 5.9.2 “Galactic Legend” is now live on our Public Test Server (PTS) for all Premium players (subscribers)! Whether you have a max level character or not, we encourage you
Game Update 5.9.2 “Galactic Legend” is now live on our Public Test Server (PTS) for all Premium players (subscribers)! Whether you have a max level character or not, we encourage you to jump on the PTS and give us your feedback on this great Player vs Player focused update. To get additional information on PTS status, timing, and to give us your feedback, head to the PTS Forums.
You can find the following features from this Update on PTS right now:
- New Stronghold: Rishi Hideout
- Customize your own tropical paradise in this new beach-front Stronghold.
- For the first time in a Stronghold, you can now host and organize your own PvP battles! From one vs one, to free-for-all, to 8v8 Huttball, play in your own self-designed matches.
- New Arena: Mandalorian Battle Ring
- Experience 4v4 deathmatch in this brand new Arena Map, Mandalore’s personal Battle Ring.
- Warzone and Matchmaking Improvements
- Changes have been made to almost every Warzone to help matches be more consistent in their completion time and to ensure all matches are played fairly. Matchmaking has also been improved, including the addition of cross-faction queuing for all Warzones along with new balancing mechanisms to ensure more evenly matched teams.
Find out more about the ‘Galactic Legend’ update coming July 31, 2018!
Please note, at this time, we will not be providing Customer Support for this test server. Attempts to file in-game tickets will result in an error message and will not be processed. Please use the Public Test Server Forums for feedback and any issues you may experience. All gameplay policies are still in place; inappropriate or abusive players will not be tolerated on the test server and we ask that you please report this behavior to Customer Support here.
To access the Public Test Server:/>
- Log in to the Star Wars: The Old Republic launcher using your username and password.
- Click the Settings button (gear) in the bottom left corner of the launcher
- Under “Enable Public Test Server Access”, select “Yes”
- Click “Save”
- Now the bottom left corner will have two buttons: select the new button next to settings
- Under "Pick an Environment" select "Public Test"
- Click "Next" and you will begin patching on the Public Test Server*
- Click "Play"
To transfer your character the Public Test Server, follow these instructions:/>
- Log into www.swtor.com.
- Click on your account name in the top right hand corner of the site.
- Click “My Account.”
- In the left column, scroll down and click the link entitled “PTS Character Copy.”
- Select the server and then the character that you wish to copy from.
- Click the “Copy Character” button.
- The site will display the current status of your character copy at the top of the page. Additionally, you can click the “View your character transfer history” link to see if the copy has completed.
Your feedback and participation are truly appreciated.
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Team