Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently-released World of Warcraft Pre-expansion Patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently-released World of Warcraft Pre-expansion Patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Additional information about the patch could be found below.
- (Work in progress) Fixed multiple issues affecting WoW Token redemption.
- Level 90 boosts were temporarily disabled, and should be again useable.
Dungeons and Raids
- Players should once again be able to attack Yogg-Saron’s Constrictor Tentacles while in their grasp.
- The Eagletalon Spear can be upgraded using Ancient Heriloom Scabbard, as intended.
- Corrected an issue that could reset progress on the Shipyard quest “Naval Domination” and restored previous quest progress.
- The Therazane quest “Controlling the Elements” should again be obtainable for characters who are level 80 and up, and have trained Enchanting.
- Characters who have a War Mill should now be able to accept quests for Seals of Inevitable Fate while they already have 10 or more Seals.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the Worgen quest “Endgame” from being available.
- (Work in progress) Players should again be able to access Ashran and Ashran quests at level 100.
- Dalaran (Northrend) should again have a Trade Chat channel.