Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently-released World of Warcraft Pre-expansion Patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently-released World of Warcraft Pre-expansion Patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Additional information about the patch could be found below.
- Players can again earn "Fire in the Hole!" by stepping on six Superheated Crawler Mines during the encounter and then defeating Iron Juggernaut in Siege of Orgrimmar.
- Players should now receive a Feat of Strength for all of the Collector's Edition and BlizzCon Battle Pets.
- Corrected bugs that caused many ranged player abilities (examples: Sidewinders, Black Arrow, Death Coil) to auto-acquire a nearby target if used without an enemy targeted.
Flurry now properly activates the Bone Chilling talent.
Fixed a bug that was closing the loot window when Frozen Orb dealt damage.
Fixed a bug that was interrupting player loot windows when Consecration was active.
Between the Eyes is longer resets the swing timer on auto-attacks.
- For Restoration Shamans, Healing Surge now heals for 20% more in PvP combat, Healing Wave heals for 35% more in PvP combat, and Healing Stream Totem heals for 25% more in PvP combat.
- Every Many for Himself can no longer be activated during crowd control effects it is not able to break.
Dungeons and Raids
- Removed the requirement to have completed Silver Proving Grounds in order to queue for Warlords of Draenor Heroic Dungeons.
- In Serpentshrine Cavern, Lady Vashj’s Coilfang Striders should no longer be able to consecutively fear players.
- Players can again interact with the Antediluvean Chest during the quest "The Secrets of Uldum".
- In many circumstances, camera shake has been reduced.
- Ashran raid leaders can no longer queue for dungeons or raids.
- Death Strike is now calculated at 45 Runic Power for purposes of abilities that base their functionality off of Runic Power spent.
- Restoration Affinity now properly increases the healing done by Rejuvination.
- Prowl and Dash can now be activated while the Druid is in Cat Form or Bear Form.
- The visual for Glyph of the Skullseye now properly disappears when the buff runs out.
- Mages are now able to purchase Mystical Tome: Arcane Linguist, Mystical Tome: Illusion and Familiar Stone from Endora Moorehead in Dalaran as intended.
- Chi Orbit is now only visible to the casting Monk and hostile players.
- The Jade Serpent Statue now properly assists the Monk when casting the Ancient Mistweaver Arts variant of Soothing Mist.
- Fixed a bug preventing Divine Steed from working at the proper level.
- Casting Riptide directly after a Chain Heal will now award two stacks of Tidal Waves.
- Drain Life and Drain Soul now consider Mechanicals to be valid targets.
- Anger Management should reduce the correct amount of the remaining cooldown on Battle Cry, with the corresponding amount of Rage spent by Execute.
- Pants and weapons are no longer changing appearances after entering Defensive Stance.
- In Razorfen Downs, Death Speaker Blackthorn and Amnennar the Coldbringer no longer respawn following their deaths.
- In Raid Finder, entering the second wing of Heart of Fear should place players in the proper instance with appropriate enemies spawned.
- Chef’s Hat again speeds up cooking.
- Invisible fist weapons are now eligible to be transmogrified.
- Razor Net Trap in Tanaan Jungle is now doing its intended amount of damage.
- Flawless Battle-Stone can be used on Enchanted Broom, as intended.
- The Hunter’s Call toy no longer summons any pets that can be battled.
- PvP templates now grant level 100 characters stats on par with item level 740 gear (up from 700 gear).
- “Slay Them All” now rewards gold and a Fel-Touched Crate of Battlefield Goods.
- “Ashran Dominance” now rewards gold, a Fel-touched Crate of Battlefield Goods, and a Mark of Honor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Big Pete in Hemet's Happy Hunting Grounds to become stuck and uninteractible.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus should now remain visible, allowing players to turn in "Argent Call: The Noxious Glade.
- The Twilight Sermon events are now properly initiating, allowing for the completion of the quests "Might of the Stonemaul" and "Might of the Sentinels".
- Kadrak is now present and the quest “Warchief’s Command: Ashenvale!” can be turned in.
- Restored some daily quests that had gone missing from the Molten Front.
Cold Weather Flying now costs 50 gold, and is automatically learned at level 80.
- Feral Affinity should increase the damage of Rake and Rip, as intended.
- Pets in the Oxen and Scalehide families now all have a basic attack.
- While the Flame Patch talent is active, it should tick during the casting and application of other spells.
- The talent Trail of Light should no longer incorrectly reduce the healing of Flash Heal.
- Chaos Bolt should no longer interfere with boss abilities when combined with the Reverse Entropy talent.
- Fixed a bug affecting the health of Warlock pets.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving loot from Draenor Mythic dungeon bosses depending on their loot settings.
- The monument awarded for the achievement "Chapter IV: Darkness Incarnate" is no longer missing.
- Crown of the Fire Festival should again appear as a valid transmogrification source if you’ve completed the quest “A Thief’s Reward”.
- The NPC Ultham Ironhorn is again available for Dwarf players attempting to complete "Learn To Ride".
- There are now Sunreaver Citizens available to complete the quest "It Starts in the Sewers"
- Players are now able to start and progress through the quest "Endgame".
- The quest “The Future of Rockpool” can again be completed.
- Mistcaller’s Charm, used to summon Mistcaller Yngvar for the quest "Mistcaller Yngvar", now functions properly.
- General Grimaxe should no longer despawn after he has dismounted during “Grimaxe’s Demise”.
- Players are now able to complete the quest “Unbroken Circle”.
- Halduron Brightwing should again allow players to turn in the quest "Journey to the Sunwell".
- Level 100 characters should be able to queue for Ashran via Group Finder.
- The NPCs who went missing from Hrothgar’s Landing have been returned.
- Players will now properly receive the Dungeon Preparation buff when entering a Timewalking dungeon.
- Level 90 boosts were temporarily disabled, and should be again useable.
- (Work in progress) Fixed multiple issues affecting WoW Token redemption.
Dungeons and Raids
- Enemies have been weakened in all encounters in Warlords of Draenor dungeons and Hellfire Citadel on all difficulties.
- Oregorger once again can hold a maximum of 100 Ore.
- Hellfire Citadel
- Gripping Shadows damage on Mannoroth reduced by 40% in Mythic difficulty.
- Overflowing Fel Energy damage on Mannoroth reduced by 50% in Mythic difficulty.
- Focused/Wrought Chaos damage on Archimonde reduced by 30% in Mythic difficulty.
- A number of items should no longer provide Legion materials when disenchanted.
- The Eagletalon Spear can be upgraded using Ancient Heriloom Scabbard, as intended.
- The questgiver Lord Maxwell Tyrosus should not disappear after you accept the quest “Argent Call: The Trial of the Crypt”.
- Malfurion Stormrage should be visible and interactive for Grove Warden turn-in quests, as intended.
- Corrected an issue that could reset progress on the Shipyard quest “Naval Domination” and restored previous quest progress.
- The Therazane quest “Controlling the Elements” should again be obtainable for characters who are level 80 and up, and have trained Enchanting.
- Characters who have a War Mill should now be able to accept quests for Seals of Inevitable Fate while they already have 10 or more Seals.
- (Work in progress) Fixed a bug that was preventing the Worgen quest “Endgame” from being available.
- Players should again be able to access Ashran and Ashran quests at level 100.
- Crown of the Fire Festival cannot be used as a transmogrification source.
- (Work in progress) Transmogrification items related to the Warcraft movie should be granted to players who logged in during the promotion.
- You should no longer be prompted to select Honor Talents until you reach level 110.
- Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest were temporarily missing from the random battleground playlist.
- (Work in progress) Cold Weather Flying should be granted to characters who previously obtained it.
- Dalaran (Northrend) should again have a Trade Chat channel.